Education Consultants

An educational consultant can help guide parents through the special education process. They may evaluate or observe your child in his/her educational setting and may attend Team meetings to offer educational advice regarding your child’s unique needs. Education consultants generally have a degree in education. Some may also be parents of special needs children and/or be trained in children’s rights by the Federation for Children with Special Needs or another special education organization.

  • Susan Grant, M.Ed, Newton, MA, (781) 861-6585 – experience with Autism, PDD and Speech/Language deficits
  • Martha Stearns, Cambridge, MA (617) 491-4222 – experience with LD and ADHD

Comments are closed.